Subject: [Leica] rats - bad portraits with 100 APO
From: lea at whinydogpress.com (lea)
Date: Wed Aug 25 05:46:16 2004

If you were using a softbox  f/8 at a shutter speed of 1/100 the ambient
light was not the problem because your flash overpowers it and only a
slower shutter speed would allow the ambient light to have an impact. My
guess is a combination of missed focus and overly-aggressive trigger
finger.

I do feel your pain, been there myself, but the added light was not the
problem.

Lea