Subject: [Leica] OT: backdrop recommendation?
From: lea at whinydogpress.com (lea)
Date: Sun Aug 22 14:54:07 2004

Paper is a good idea but can be somewhat fragile to deal with especially
if you are working on carpeted flooring. Also, if you will need to put
the background up and take it down many times you might consider a width
of white velvet as it won't tear or crinkle as paper will. It may be
that the back side is the one you shoot rather than the front; I've seen
it done and was impressed with the results. A good resource for the
wider fabric would be a home accessory shop like Joann's or Hobby
Lobby...anyplace that sells upholstery fabrics would be a good place to
start.

Have fun,
Lea