Subject: [Leica] how Cornell Capa got his name
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Aug 24 13:19:48 2004

But Feli, I never suggested that film would disappear entirely. I simply
stated, several years ago, that we were at the end of the age of film,
and digital would soon become the dominant capture medium. I said that I
thought there would continue throughout most of our life times to be
film available in one for or another for artists and hobbyists.