Subject: [Leica] how Cornell Capa got his name
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Aug 24 12:21:33 2004

While I am truly sorry to see Ilford fall on the scrap heap of history,
perhaps it's approaching the time when not a few LUG members ought to
tie on their bibs and tuck into big black birds. I am referring of
course to those who repeatedly said that I and a few others who said we
were witnessing the end of the age of film were quite stupid at best,
and deranged at worst. ;-)

Not that I'd ever say 'I told you so.' :-)