Subject: [Leica] Inkjet printng
From: jem.kime at ntlworld.com (Jem Kime)
Date: Sun Aug 15 23:06:27 2004

Slobodan,
The last time I did any 5x4 was at Art College many, many moons ago and I
applaud those who take the time and trouble to perfect their work that way -
myself I'm a little lazier...
I have seen maybe a dozen 5x4 enlargers this week, good ones, Dursts and De
Veres with colour heads and lenses, all thrown to the mercy of a public
tender here in the UK, my guess is that if they get ?25 - ?50 each they'll
be doing well. The opportunity to move into 5x4 has never been cheaper but I
think the mood of society is that they feel its too much effort in this
modern, faster, digital world.
You seemed to have proved them wrong - well done.
regards,
Jem