Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches Visitor
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Aug 5 06:14:47 2004

Sonny

Very nice.  I unfortunately have a huge regret and apology to Kyle.  Both
candidates for President were about 90 miles North of here yesterday and I
could not make the trip due to urgent work load.  However, The possible
future Marine 1 will be across the street this afternoon and I plan to be
out there to shoot it as it approaches and also shoot some interior photos
if at all possible.  My employer, Rockwell Collins, and Sikorsky are
partnered for a bid off for this effort.  We provide all of the Avionics
and the communications suite for the aircraft.  the really impressive stuff
visually are the large Flat Panel Displays which provide the pilot with
information, Really Neat Stuff!  OOPs, sorry the Engineer in me is showing
through. ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           SonC@aol.com                                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           08/04/2004 09:40 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       lug@leica-users.org
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] Natchitoches Visitor
              |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A couple days ago, my friend Kyle Cassidy exhorted me to get out there and
shoot the candidates.  I thought I had no chance of doing it, because in
the
entire history of Natchitoches, no major candidate had ever made a stop
here.
Until yesterday.  In a surprise deal, the demo Veep hopeful spent a few
minutes
in the oldest city in the Louisiana Purchase.  (Actually at a truck stop at

our interstate exit.)  This is a rough scan, and I have more to share, so
maybe
later I'll send more.  Leica M6, Fuji Reala  Elmarit 135

http://www.sonc.com/natchitoches_visitor.htm

Regards,

Sonny
http://ww.sonc.com