Subject: [Leica] aerial photography
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 26 04:44:49 2004

Karen,
I will add two points to Emmanuels points:
Set your lens to infinity and leave it there.
When you are taking the images, do not touch the air frame with your
arms or hands.  The vibrations from the engine and turbulence will blur
anything.

Last, if it is a decent day, go ahead and set your shutter speed to
1/1000.  It can not hurt.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com