Subject: [Leica] aerial photography
From: k_schreiber_98 at yahoo.com (karen schreiber)
Date: Sun Jul 25 19:07:27 2004

Someone who is a pilot asked me to take aerial
photographs of the clear cutting in the Sierras near
Columbia, CA. Anyone out there in the San Francisco
Bay area who is available?

If I were to take the photographs, I have only an M6
with 35 and 21 lens. Don't know about film,how to
avoid blur. I could order and read a book on this, but
I don't have the time to do this before the shoot. You
can reply off list if you want.
Thanks,
Karen
www.kpsphoto.com