Subject: [Leica] hoosier
From: sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Jul 25 18:13:57 2004

This is a little bit corny, I know,  but this  hoosier cabinet sits next to
our table.   It was Kathy's grandmother's, and my father-in-law refinished
it and sent it to us.  Lots of watermellon theme in the kitchen.  On top,
you'll see my collection of German Beer Steins; below, spices and pepper
sauces that a Louisiana eater cannot do without.

You'll see bargello my wife made, and other stuff.  The sifter in the
cabinet works, but we don't use it.  The zinnias were cut today from the
garden of some of our dear friends.  Pray for them if you have a mind to,
they are waging and winning a huge health battle.

http://www.sonc.com/hoosier.htm

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com/