Subject: [Leica] Photos: late spring in Yolo County
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jul 25 16:06:09 2004

Here are two images actually left over from late last month but they
stayed in the camera until I could fill up the roll of film.

The first is taken on the eastern verge of the Vaca Range foothills.
It's Velvia and taken with the 560 teleyt. I was attracted to the
changes in color within the grasslands and there is some fundamental
part of me that loves the oaks as they spread across the hillsides. I
saw them first as a young boy when we visited California and after
that first sight I knew this was somewhere I wanted to live.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-July/FoothillsVacaRange.jpg>

The second was taken while I was exploring an onion field that was
being raised for seed. I liked the pattern. It's also Velvia but I
converted it to black and white for obvious reasons.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-July/Passerbye-OnionField.jpg>

You comments and thoughts are most welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Photos: late spring in Yolo County)