Subject: [Leica] Photos: late spring in Yolo County
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 25 16:11:46 2004

Adam,
I really appreciate the onion field image:
http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-July/Passerbye-OnionField.jpg

Possibly, though, I liked it for none of the usual reasons.  Velvia is
the ultimate B&W film; extremely sharp, virtually grainless, already in
mounts to be scanned.

Plus, as a B&W film, there is no strange magenta stain on the clouds.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com