Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 Samples
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jul 25 12:44:59 2004

I think you have the gist of it.

The smaller sensor size just crops the image to the middle of the
traditional 35mm frame so you can take a scan you've made of a full
frame 35mm image and manually crop it to see what the result of using
that lens.

And  yes, especially for the M lenses, it's getting the light down
into the pits of the sensor that appears to be the major problem.

Adam