Subject: [Leica] More RD-1 Samples
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jul 25 14:03:59 2004

But if your lens resolution is (for example) 100 lines/mm and you are
using only a small part of the 35mm frame, that 100 lines/mm becomes
much more important because you have to expand that space. The advantage
that we see using medium format over 35mm is similar to the advantage we
see using 35mm over an APS sized sensor.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA