Subject: [Leica] Housekeeping: Sending messages to the Leica-Users
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Mon Jul 19 16:01:43 2004

Walker,

I use Netscape 7.1, but use the Earthlink mail client.  I've examined the
recent archives and my messages and your messages seem to be handled in the
same way, i.e., they appear indented once and posted after the original
message.  Are there earlier cases where this does not occur?
Contact me off-list at   nicholsj@edge.net  if exchanging information would
be of help to you.

Jim Nichols