Subject: [Leica] FYI: legal press release
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Sat Jul 24 19:23:46 2004

I tried a Google search earlier and found nothing.  However, the Associated
Press coverage was picked up in the Business section of today's Nashville
"Tennessean".  If it makes it to Nashville, it must be well distributed.
Good luck with the case, Brian!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/TechNews/TechInvestor/2004/07/23/554705-ap.html