Subject: Nathan's Canon (WAS: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28)
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 19 13:52:38 2004

> I agree Leo on the Nikon over the Canon.  Unfortunately there is no such
> animal to allow Leica lenses on the Nikon. :-(

Gene,

I doubt that you'll be able to tell the difference between a Leica lens
and a Tamron lens when it comes to digital. The sharpness is more due to
software than to optical characteristics.

Best ... back after 8 days of intense activity ... working for Gothia Cup.
1500+ soccer teams from 61 countries. I was only responsible for 30 teams
and 548 kids + the odd adult. Seriously the most intense week in my life.

Daniel