Subject: Nathan's Canon (WAS: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28)
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 07:45:29 2004

I agree Leo on the Nikon over the Canon.  Unfortunately there is no such
animal to allow Leica lenses on the Nikon. :-(

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           leo wesson <leowesson@charter.net>           |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           07/18/2004 11:28 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  Re: Nathan's Canon (WAS: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28)

Nathan,

Don't rule out the Nikon D70.  Much better battery life, better files
(my opinion), less shutter lag .  I am used to a
Canon system, but I prefer this Nikon to the Canon Digitals.  It's got
problems, auto-focus sucks (to a canon user) and all the dials move the
wrong way (to a canon user)!

Not sure if there is an R to Nikon adapter...

Leo