Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jul 17 17:59:55 2004

At 08:48 PM 7/17/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Most of my classmates, (not me), became engineers.  I wonder if that's a
>particularly high death rate type of occupation?  All that intense
>thinking!  :-)
>
>Jim

No.  They were all murdered by their spouses.

I've always said there should be a support group for spouses of
engineers.  They are a unique breed and very difficult to live with.  My
husband has been working on bookcases for our den for over a year now.  If
any shelf or door is one millimeter out of alignment or has the tiniest
flaw, he starts all over again.  I just want to put my books on shelves
instead of in boxes stacked in the dining room.  Now he tells me that it
will be next month at the earliest before I can put my books on the shelves
because they have to "season" first.

Somehow it always seems that artist types marry engineer types - opposites
attract?  If they can keep from killing each other, it sometimes turns out
to be a pretty good match.  After 37 years, I'm still not sure what planet
engineers come from.

Tina (from Venus)

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com