Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Jul 17 17:49:05 2004

Some of my former classmates, Boston Technical High School 1959, were
planning a 50th reunion get together until they discovered that about
1/4 of the class have died.

Now, it's a 45th reunion set for this October.

Most of my classmates, (not me), became engineers.  I wonder if that's a
particularly high death rate type of occupation?  All that intense
thinking!  :-)

Jim

> At 06:41 PM 7/16/04 -0500, Jeffery Smith wrote:
>
>>Ah, a baby boomer like many of us. For the first time, folks in my high
>>school graduating class are dying of diseases of the elderly (heart
>>attacks, cancer). First it was Viet Nam and car accidents (10 year
>>reunion), the AIDS (20 year reunion), and now heart attacks and
>>cirrhosis (3 year reunion). I'm afraid to go to my 40 year reunion.
>>Fortunately, it's still 4 years away.
>>

> Jeffrey

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] transporting film)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] transporting film)
Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] transporting film)