Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Jul 17 16:52:59 2004

At 06:41 PM 7/16/04 -0500, Jeffery Smith wrote:
>Ah, a baby boomer like many of us. For the first time, folks in my high
>school graduating class are dying of diseases of the elderly (heart
>attacks, cancer). First it was Viet Nam and car accidents (10 year
>reunion), the AIDS (20 year reunion), and now heart attacks and
>cirrhosis (3 year reunion). I'm afraid to go to my 40 year reunion.
>Fortunately, it's still 4 years away.

Jeffrey

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am 54.  None of my first High School
class served in Viet-Nam but a couple of acquaintances were kill along the
way in traffic accidents (one of these being a fitting end to an epic
jerk), accidents on arch?ological expeditons, and the like.  But of my
college buddies (I was class of '72 at Washington and Lee University), the
four closest to me were dead by the time of my twentieth reunion.  It is a
very sobering realization to recognize that those we now closely now have
cross the interface between life and death.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] transporting film)