Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jul 17 18:27:51 2004

At 08:03 PM 7/17/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>If you want him to go over the edge, buy him a 50/2 Summicron and put it
>on a Hexar RF body.
>
>Jeffery Smith

He would have no clue.  He doesn't know one end of a camera from
another.  That comes in handy when I have "new" Leica lenses or cameras and
can tell him - "Oh, no, I've had this old thing for years!"   ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] transporting film)