Subject: [Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jul 15 14:02:49 2004

No S*$%! We really do need to remember that the fact that we're paranoid
doesn't mean there isn't somebody following us. Which is to say that
even though much of this 'homeland security' crap is paranoid nonsense,
and much of it - I believe - has been put in place to make us all
fearful and compliant, there ARE people who are out to 'get us,' and
they have proven themselves to be both determined and sophisticated.