Subject: [Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Jul 15 13:48:37 2004

If it were completely unimaginable to photograph a power plant with an 8x10
camera, and I were a terrorist, that would be my camera of choice.  If
those 911 hijackers were willing to spend something like $500,000 in
preparations, including flying lessons,  I can imagine someone learning how
to use an 8x10 camera to photograph sensitive targets under the cover of
making "fine-art".

-dan c.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security)
Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (sdp35) ([Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security)