Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital M LCD Monitor
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jul 11 12:31:38 2004

The ability to view a scene with overlays through a real-time LCD on
the back would provide a lot of feedback and information not available
through the optical viewfinder.  If there is not mechanical shutter in
the Digital M then there's no obvious reason (to me) precluding it,
current practice has nothing to do with what is possible since there
are no high-end range-finder digital cameras.

Live histogram information immediately leaps to mind as a reason for
making this available although realestate could be saved by making
this information available through the viewfinder.

Adam