Subject: [Leica] OT - slide shows on DVD
From: ccyau at iohk.com (CC Yau)
Date: Wed Jun 30 22:03:57 2004

I do it every week with my Apple Macintosh sharing photos with those
phobic to computers.  The process is simple and easy, all hardware and
software are built into the better models of the Macintosh series.

Import your photos to iPhoto creating an album
Start your iDVD and drag the correct album to your favourite DVD theme
and decide on other options like background music, etc
You have the option of including the original files on the DVD in a
format readable by computers as well as including other movie clips.
press the button and the disk and wait for the disk to be burnt.
If you are not picky on the look and design, it will take you literally
minutes to complete the work, the rest will be done while you have your
coffee break.

Sorry I have no experience working it out on PC.

CC