Subject: [Leica] OT - slide shows on DVD
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Wed Jun 30 14:31:07 2004

I have been asked whether I can make some of my Leica photographs available
on DVDs as slide shows to be shown on home TVs equipped with DVD players.
Just thinking about file formats, resolution, aspect ratios, hardware, and
authoring software gave me a headache. I don't have a DVD burner on my
Win2000 but that is not an insurmountable obstacle. Does any LUGer have
first hand experience with preparing slide shows on DVDs? I shall be
grateful for reasoned and seasoned advice, especially regarding errors to
avoid.
TIA, Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from ccyau at iohk.com (CC Yau) ([Leica] OT - slide shows on DVD)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] OT - slide shows on DVD)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT - slide shows on DVD)