Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 23 & 24: More Amsterdam and Seville
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (n.wajsman@chello.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 15 00:18:12 2004

Thanks, Sander!

I scan with my Nikon LS-2000, and Scala is definitely not easy to scan. I
find it (along with Kodachrome) the most difficult films for scanning.
Usually I have to really crank up the gamma multiplier in Vuescan to
something like 1.4 or 1.6 even with a properly exposed Scala slide.

Kind regards,
Nathan