Subject: [Leica] x-raying TX400 when you know you'll push it
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (n.wajsman@chello.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 2 23:42:52 2004

Adam,

It IS no big deal. I travel with Tri-X all the time between Netherlands and Spain. A typical roll of film has been scanned between 5 and 10 times at airports and train stations (standard practice in Spain to get on the high-speed trains, even before March 11) by the time it gets developed. Not a trace of any effect whatsoever. Same is true of the Neopan 1600 that I also use.

Just do not put it in your checked baggage.

Nathan