Subject: [Leica] Re: 11x14 or 16x20 enlargements ...
From: rolfe at ldp.com (Rolfe Tessem)
Date: Wed Jun 2 20:23:12 2004

On Jun 2, 2004, at 8:23 PM, Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu> wrote:

> Hey kids -- I need to get a bunch of 11x14 or 16x20 prints from digital
> files for a show I'm having, any suggestions from places people have
> used? I
> see adorama is doing 11x14's for $4.99 which is, er, economically
> pretty
> impressive.

Although you need to set up an account, it is painless and you will get
much
better results from:

http://www.whcc.com

The new Kodak metallic paper is pretty cool, and you might want to test
it out.
Shipping is free, which makes it cheaper than Adorama. WHCC uses the
Fuji
Frontier for  smaller sizes and the Durst Theta for the larger ones.

Have fun!

Rolfe

--
Rolfe Tessem		|	Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com		|	96 Morton Street