Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 21/22
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Jun 5 22:48:12 2004

I use my 35/1.4 wide open all the time. I fired off a couple of f1.4s
with a 1/4 second just tonight. With the Asph lens, you can shift to
the side no problem though I would not put anything that absolutely has
to be crisp right out in the corners of the frame.

John Collier

Message from wharting at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 21/22)
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 21/22)