Subject: [Leica] Epson digital, or what?
From: rdcb37 at cyberone.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Tue May 25 19:25:28 2004

Peter, thanks for your thoughtful post on the film to digi transition
issue.  I've been in a similar quandary for some time, mainly hanging
out to hear more about the R8/9 digiback, hopefully with news that it
will have an upgradeable sensor.

And like you I have recently had social experiences where sharing
digital images would have been so convenient.  My friends have emailed
me photos while I'm still wondering if I got the image at all, having
mucked up the flash sync with my R6.2!

I will read your post again now.  Thanks.

Rick.