Subject: [Leica] M7 base plate plastic! My Black Paint is Better than Yours
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon May 24 14:05:06 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 13:26, B. D. Colen wrote:
> )
>
> BUT - since joining the LUG - and since getting most of my equipment by
> FedEx - I've been letting the boxes pile up on a closet shelf - of
> course I don't know what box goes with what, but I do know that someday
> if I'm broke and out of work, I can always sell off the boxes.....
> :-)
>
> B. D.

I worked for Disney Feature Animation in Burbank for a few years. After
being there a few weeks I noticed that most employees had a cardboard
box in their office in which they collected every handout, newsletter,
paycheck envelope etc. One day I asked someone what the point was and
they told me that they could go to a Disney convention or on ebay and
sell their empty paycheck envelope with the Disney logo on it for $5
bucks! Everything was worth something!

I think I still have two boxes in storage somewhere.
;-)

Feli