Subject: [Leica] Susan Sontag on Iraq Photos
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon May 24 20:01:10 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 18:53, Tim Atherton wrote:

> Rummy's weird Fotomat defense
> I didn't get it till I saw the pictures!

What struck me as I was watched the hearing was that Rumsfeld seemed to think
that the leak of the photos was more outrageous than the actual acts that were
committed. His whole line of defense was that if the photos hadn't leaked,
this wouldn't be a problem. What was even more amazing is that none of the
geniuses questioning him picked up on this.

Feli

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Susan Sontag on Iraq Photos)
Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Susan Sontag on Iraq Photos)