Subject: [Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri May 21 17:03:04 2004

Sorry Ted, the Frenchman bit was directed at the New Orleans LA in the
line above. :-)
Over here in Germany, whenever I say I'm going over to the N. of England
nearly everyone says, " Ach so!  Schottland"

We Yorkshiremen are just as proud and defensive about our heritage too,
although my ancestors were apparently
Scots and Viking settlers sometime in the dim and distant past. Wherever
we are, and whoever we are, we all come from
the best place in the world - home.

Douglas