Subject: [Leica] First Attempt at recreating O.W. Links Lighting
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri May 21 17:53:15 2004

In between playing e-mail tennis about Canada and feeding the cat,
I've been playing with my new toys and have tried to recreate the kind
of lighting and contrast that made O.W Links work so fascinating.

Shot with an R5, f4/21mm and a Metz  45 CT4 at full blast, transformed
from Kodak Elite 100 to BW.
Contrast pushed, to the edge of burning out the whites, in Photoshop
Elements 2.0
I'm still not sure if it worked, maybe I'll get it right tomorrow.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image23_low
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image1_low

Comments are very welcome, as arePhotoshop tips on how-to-do.

regards
Douglas

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] First Attempt at recreating O.W. Links Lighting)