Subject: [Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri May 21 16:45:09 2004

Douglas M. Sharp offered:
> Hah !!  Obviously a Frenchman !! :-)<<<<<<<<

My good man I'm of fine English - Welsh linage born in Canada and that sir
makes me a damn good Canadian to the extent that, when I cut my finger I
bleed Red Maple Leaves! ;-) And you can't get much more red blooded Canadian
than that! ;-)

But I'm surely not of French descent. Besides if I were I'd still be a
Canadian first in any event! Being of French decent in this country means
you are Canadian as much as any other Canadian, only some would be bit
touchy about being called "British!" ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!)
Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!)