Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri May 21 12:54:46 2004

Why is it that the cell phone gets the bad rap?  Why not all the people
feeding the kids, fixing their hair reading the days
presentation/newspaper, looking for the cigar lighter, talking to the
passenger waving their hands and not watching where they are driving etc.
get the same bad rap?  I've had more people almost run me off the road for
these reason than talking on the cell phone.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>       |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/21/2004 01:15 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] PAW                                                         |

At 01:31 AM 5/21/2004, Adam Bridge wrote:
>On Thursday, May 20, 2004 B. D. Colen thoughtfully wrote:
>
> >http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDCOLENPHOTOS/multitasking
>
>A most definately distressing sign of our times. She only needs an iPod.

At least BD's subject was only walking at the time, unlike the driver this
morning who I only avoided by slamming on my brakes.  (She had started to
make a right turn on red right into my path...while she was talking on the
phone.)  I wish I could charge her for half of the next replacement of my
brake pads.