Subject: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri May 21 13:03:20 2004

Kit

You are partially right.  What I see more of is that, because of those
things you have pointed out, many do not vote.  This I feel is the greatest
crime of all.  At least those who are not informed and do vote have made a
choice, where those who may be informed, but do not vote are contributing
to the greater evil.  Unfortunately, I fear, the latter may be the norm.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>         |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/21/2004 01:40 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:       "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>                             |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?                           |

I think that's part of the issue, Chris. People figure it makes no
difference who they vote for, so a random selection, i.e.,
"eenie-meenie-miney-mo" seems as good a way of selecting the talking heads
as any! Lesser of two evils? What we got was the evil of two lessers!

Kit