Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat May 22 11:57:47 2004

Studies show people using a mobile phone whilst
driving are as dangerous as drunk drivers. Even using
hands free systems their driving ability is severely
impaired - few people can concentrate on two things at
once. It is illegal in most countries I visit
nowadays, though the penalty is not as severe as
drunkeness even if it statistically should be.
Frank

--- Adam Bridge <abridge@dcn.org> wrote: > On 5/21/04
<aaron.sandler@duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)>