Subject: [Leica] More than 1 Ms?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 20 06:57:19 2004

Only one M at the moment, but this past weekend I worked with the Leica M6,
mostly a 135 on it, Bessa L with a 15mm on it, and my Lika Leica  LC5.
---
The film was Reala, and it is difficult to tell the color and contrast  apart
from the Digi and the film.  In and out of my bag was the 35mm  Summicron.
--
I'll get another M body soon. The reason will be to extend the time  between