Subject: [Leica] More than 1 Ms?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu May 20 11:08:26 2004

"Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> wrote:

> OK, for the few remaining LUGers that are actually still using the M
> cameras :-), how many use more than 1 Ms consistently? If so, is it because
> you want to have more than 1 lens handy, or more than 1 type of film handy,
> or just generally want a backup?

I use 'flexes instead of M, but I keep more than one body available whenever possible.  Since most of my lenses are huge I use one lens at a time (the others are on my back) but I have another body or two in my jacket pocket so I can change film types or re-load quickly.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano) ([Leica] More than 1 Ms?)