Subject: [Leica] Burning a hole in the shutter
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 19 13:37:17 2004

In a message dated 5/19/2004 3:31:50 PM Central Standard Time,
saganicc@mskcc.org writes:

Burning  holes is theoretically possible, but as you say not too plausible.
Light  will focus onto the curtain, I suppose there could be a magnifying
effect but  rather doubt it.  I suspect we would have heard of Leica's
spontaneously  combusting if this were true.

Chris  Saganich

--
Oh ye of too much faith . . . . check the archives..... or ask GeeBee   also
go to Andrew's FAQ (do I sound like a broken record . . .er, I mean  CD?)