Subject: [Leica] Burning a hole in the shutter
From: markc at binaryfaith.com (markc@binaryfaith.com)
Date: Wed May 19 13:35:07 2004

It is true, it happens. Usually when people leave their cameras on a
picnic table lens facing up.

Wearing the camera on your side, placing it on its bottom etc is good
practice and will keep your shutter in good condition.

Of course as Kyle might say, the only place the camera should be is
against your face or at your hip taking lots of pictures.

-Mark

Thus spake Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics (saganicc@mskcc.org):