Subject: [Leica] First it was 50 first, now it could be what 50
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 20 19:02:14 2004

In a message dated 5/20/2004 8:58:47 PM Central Daylight Time, jls@runbox.com
writes:
I just got my collapsible 50/2 Summicron back from John Van Stelten after a
polish and recoat of the front element. Looks like new. This lens does not
seem to collapse deeply into the body. Is it safe to use with an M5? Both
are chrome and I'd like to put the lens on that body.

Jeffery
Nope.  The Leica manual from whatever year it was the M5 came out shows
putting some tape on th elens to keep it from crashing into your meter flag.

S.

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] First it was 50 first, now it could be what 50)