Subject: [Leica] The "discipline" of using only one lens
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed May 19 08:37:22 2004

As far as I know, Capa and HCB primarily used one lens. Certainly the folks
who did Rolleiflex TLR work used one lens. Even when I carry 3 lenses with
me in the Domke, I often use just one and leave the others in the bag.
Opportunities are too fleeting to be fiddling with swapping lenses IMO.

Jeffery