Subject: [Leica] 50mm lenses should be compulsory.
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed May 19 08:13:11 2004

Well, in my awkward way, I was thinking the same way. When I'm doing a job
and have a real reason to be somewhere, I'm not so shy and do move in
close. Then I need the 35 to keep me from getting too tight of shots.

If I'm just walking around on the town, feeling like a fool pointing my
camera here and there (kind of shy, when it comes right down to it), I
don't have to get physically as close to fill the frame.

If I'm really on a roll (and have been drinking) then the 24mm comes in
handy :)

Daniel