Subject: [Leica] Re: Scanning Software
From: ericm at (Eric)
Date: Fri May 14 16:02:37 2004

>Vuescan is not intuitive at all and
>comes with no hints on how to make it work.

I followed the "Advanced Workflow suggestion" at  That's what I use
now, and I'm happy with the results I get.

Granted, it could have an easier to use GUI.  It was a pain at first.  But,
now that I know what I'm doing, it's a lot easier than fancier GUIs to use.
Sorta bare bones.  Like my M6.  :)

Message from abridge at (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Scanning Software)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Scanning Software)