Subject: [Leica] Practice makes PAW-fect
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison)
Date: Wed May 12 16:12:02 2004

From: "Aaron Sandler" <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>

> http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_19/index.html

-----------------------------
Hi Aaron,

Good looking shot! I would have liked to see all the hands in focus, maybe
if you had shot over their shoulders keeping the hands in the same plane of
focus? You might even have picked up reflections in the upturned lid. Eight
hands. Surreal :-)

The second shot is not as strong for me but both have a vibrancy in the
range of tones that I find hard to come by. Thanks for posting.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Practice makes PAW-fect)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Practice makes PAW-fect)