Subject: [Leica] Practice makes PAW-fect
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu May 13 14:22:40 2004

At 07:11 PM 5/12/2004, Graham wrote:
> > http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_19/index.html
>-----------------------------
>Hi Aaron,
>
>Good looking shot! I would have liked to see all the hands in focus, maybe
>if you had shot over their shoulders keeping the hands in the same plane of
>focus? You might even have picked up reflections in the upturned lid. Eight
>hands. Surreal :-)
>
>The second shot is not as strong for me but both have a vibrancy in the
>range of tones that I find hard to come by. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Graham, I appreciate your comments.  I like the reflection of hands
idea...wish I'd thought of that then!  Something for next time.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Practice makes PAW-fect)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Practice makes PAW-fect)