Subject: [Leica] Practice makes PAW-fect
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed May 12 09:07:42 2004

(In the interests of bringing all discussion to a grinding halt, for
Brian's sake.)

For my PAW this week, I have two photos I took a few minutes apart:

In preparation for an event honoring his piano teacher, my little brother
(a high school senior) and three other students of the same teacher learned
an arrangement of "Carmen" for 8 hands on 2 pianos.  I was in town briefly,
and sat in on a rehearsal that involved my brother, one other pianist and
another piano teacher who helped them for this occasion.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_19/index.html

Now back to the regularly scheduled discussion of the value of
photojournalism in society.

Thanks for looking,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Aaron's 20th PAW...in blatant violation of PLUG Commandment #1)